Office and Industrial Leases Signed in the Portland Metro Area
Featured Lease: Pacific Natural Foods Inc., leases 302,765 square feet in Wilsonville.
Pacific Natural Foods Inc., began in 1987 making soymilk. Over the past 25 years the company has expanded their line to also make beverages made from nuts and grains, soups, broths, and pot pies, and if you shop at any locally sourced grocery stores you’re sure to have seen their products (my personal favorite is the Creamy Butternut Squash). Recently, Pacific Natural Foods Inc. signed a lease for 302,765 square feet at 27255 SW 95th Ave. in Wilsonville, OR. The warehouse was home to Nike until 2009, when they left the 508,277 square foot warehouse vacant. Now located in Tualatin, Pacific Natural Foods plans to move to their new building in Wilsonville in the beginning of September this year.
- Pacific NW Renal Services LLC leased 11,850 square feet at the International Corporate Center, 11909 NE Glenn Widing Drive.
- Medallion Forest Productes leased 2,613 square feet of office space at 8338 NE Alderwood Road.
- Silverline Automotive Inc. leased 6,500 square feeat of industrial space at Airport Way Commerce Park.
- Hardwood Specialty Products US LP leased 21,002 square feet at Wilsonville Buisness Center, 9740 SW Hillman Ct.
- Central Sprinkler Co. leased 12,812 square feet of industrial space at 7500 SW Tech Center Drive, Southwest Commerce Center.
- The Last US Bag Co., leased 5,100 square feete of industrial space at 10906-11012 NE 39th St., Vancouver.
- Company Crench Ltd. leased 4,800 square feet at 3909 Fruit Valley Road, Vancouver.